Open from 27/04 to 30/09/18
Spectacular views over the salt marshes.
Explore Gruissan, a charming little fishing and wine-making village in the Aude region on the Mediterranean coast, a stone's throw away from Narbonne. The bustling little streets here lie in the shadow of a medieval castle.
Within striking distance of mountains, sweeping sandy beaches, swamps and lakes, the salt marshes, and more! Just next door is Gruissan Plage beach and its lively, modern marina, home to shops, restaurants and summer concerts. Prepare to be swept up by the energy of this vibrant seaside haven, and enjoy the many walks and tours that await here by the Mediterranean sea.
If you're looking for a peaceful, family-friendly campsite in untouched countryside, you've come to the right place: welcome to Barberousse!
At the campsite
- Kids play area
- Aquatoon fun water area
- Snack bar
- Communal barbecue area
- Boules area
- Motorhome service area
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility
Accommodation: Arrivals from 4 pm - Departures before 10 am
Pitch: Arrivals from 3 pm - Departures before 12 noon. Late arrivals permitted until 8 pm.
You will love
- A campsite especially designed for nature lovers with a hamlet full of Pagan Lodges Maasaï, Campéole's brand-new canvas accommodation
- A stone's throw away from the Plage des Chalets long, sandy beach, white stilted chalets rise up, casting their reflections in the lagoon at high tide
- Gruissan is a charming little fishing and wine-making village made up of narrow winding streets.
11430 Gruissan, Méditerranée - Languedoc-Roussillon Contact details: 04 68 49 07 22
firstname.lastname@example.org Director: Delphine PARRENIN
No entertainment is provided at this campsite.
Wi-Fi available 3/day, 15/week
Pets (except for dangerous dog breeds - categories 1 and 2) permitted as long as they are vaccinated (rabies) and kept on a lead, 3/day
Launderette (charge applies, open from 15/06)
Bedding included with the rental
Tourism tax to be paid on site: 0.20 per person per day for those aged 18 and above.
Prices and booking
Top destinationsVendée Aquitaine Méditerranée / Provence
Camping La Côte des Roses ***
Campéole has all your camping needs covered !
- 80 exceptional locations
- A wide selection of accommodation options
- A host of services
- Activities and entertainment
- Teams at your service