At the gateway to Spain, come and recharge your batteries in the refreshing Atlantic waves, and set off on bucolic hikes to explore the secret paths and trails of the Pyrenees. Delve into untouched countryside, and marvel at the beautiful, colourful half-timbered houses here.
Ideally located for unforgettable holidays, the Abaya campsite has everything you need to enjoy a warm, uplifting atmosphere with family and friends.
At your campsite:
- Activities room, entertainment (July and August)
- Table tennis
- Play area
- Boules area
- Volleyball court
You will love
- Relax on the Basque country's longest beach!
- Whether you're holidaying with family or friends, the Abaya campsite is bound to hit the right notes with pleasure-seekers looking for simple, unforgettable experiences.
- At the gateway to Spain, the Abaya campsite combines the landscapes of the Pyrenees with all the joys of the Atlantic coast.
64700 Hendaye, Pays Basque Contact details: 05 59 20 03 77
firstname.lastname@example.org Director: Paul Zephirin
Canvas bungalow without toilet facilities for 4 people (Abaya)
25 m² - 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds (80 x 190 cm) that can be pushed together (sometimes double bed) light in every bedroom. Wardrobe/shelves in the living room. Fully equipped kitchen area with coffee pot, fridge/freezer, gas hobs. One 220V socket. Tableware and cleaning kit. No toilet facilities or running water. Table and chairs to use indoors or outdoors.
Reduced mobility-friendly canvas bungalow without toilet facilities for 4 people (Abaya)
35 m² - Suitable for people with reduced mobility. 1 master bedroom with wardrobe and double bed (140 x 190 cm). 1 kids' bedroom with wardrobe and 2 single beds (80 x 190 cm). Light in every bedroom. Fully equipped kitchen area with fridge/freezer, 2 gas hobs, coffee pot, tableware and cleaning kit. Less than 10 metres away: 2 bathrooms with shower, sink and toilets. Awning. Table and chairs to use indoors or outdoors.
Energie-Colibri without toilet facilities for 4 + 2 people (Abaya)
Canvas bungalow with solid walls (25 m²) + separate canvas bungalow next door with 2 single beds that can be pushed together (around 10 m²) Inside the main bungalow: 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds (80 x 190 cm) that can be pushed together, light in every bedroom. Wardrobe/shelves in the living room. Fully equipped kitchen area with coffee pot, fridge/freezer, gas hobs. One 220V socket. Tableware and cleaning kit. No toilet facilities or running water. Table and chairs to use indoors or outdoors.
From July to the end of August, our campsites host entertainment to dazzle the entire family, featuring sports, fun activities, cultural events and evening entertainment.
Something for the kids: Kids' workshops for young visitors aged 6 to 12, and teen workshops for over-12s at the campsite (Monday to Friday).
- The Bay of Chingudy is home to a sailing club where you'll be able to try out every water sport you ever dreamed of
- Local swimming pool, tennis, pelota court
- 3 golf courses within an 18 km radius and a driving range 3 km away
- Starting point for a GR 10 hiking trail that crosses the Pyrenees from West to East.
- Introduction to surfing, paddle-boarding, rafting and sailing (charge applies)
French and Spanish Basque country Hendaye, Saint-Jean-de-Luz, Biarritz, Bayonne, Espelette, la Rhune and little cog railway train
Spanish Basque country San Sebastian, Hondarribia, Bilbao (Guggenheim Museum)
Places to visit: The Abbadia castle and grounds in Hendaye The aquarium and "cité de locéan" in Biarritz, Bayonne's Basque museum,
- Cot and high chair
- Washing machine (charge applies)
- Tumble dryer (charge applies)
- Iron and ironing board
- Car park
- Adaptor on loan (charge applies)
- Standard and electric bikes to hire in July and August (charge applies)
- July and August: free shuttle to the beaches
250 deposit + Cleaning fee of 60 or 80 depending on the chosen accommodation.
Tourism tax to be paid on site: 0.20 per person per day for those aged 18 and above.
Prices and booking
Top destinationsVendée Aquitaine Méditerranée / Provence
Camping La Côte des Roses ***
Campéole has all your camping needs covered !
- 80 exceptional locations
- A wide selection of accommodation options
- A host of services
- Activities and entertainment
- Teams at your service