In Saint-Raphaël, between Saint-Tropez and Cannes, the Côte dAzur awaits. Here at the foot of the Estérel, the Mediterranean coves and inlets await guests at the Santa Lucia campsite.
The relaxing atmosphere and cool, fragrant pine forest make this the perfect sport for enjoying quality time with family or friends.
At your campsite:
- Activities room, entertainment
- Volleyball court
- Boules area
- Table tennis table
- Kids' play area
Accommodation check-in and check-out times:
Arrivals from 4 pm - Departures before 10 am
Reception opening hours:
8 am - 12 noon/4 pm - 6 pm
You will love
- In Saint-Raphaël, sandwiched between the red Estérel mountain and the sea, the Santa-Lucia campsite unlocks the door to the French Riviera's secrets.
- The Santa Lucia campsite is perfect for families and friends hoping to explore the coves and inlets by bike.
- The Roman ruins in Fréjus, the gorgeous views in Mougins, Vallauris, Vence or Antibes, made famous by the painters who flocked here, are all yours for the taking!
83700 St Raphaël, Var - Côte d'Azur Contact details: 04 94 83 95 58
firstname.lastname@example.org Director: Louis MARIA
Canvas bungalow without toilet facilities for 4 people (Santa Lucia)
25 m² - 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds (80 x 190 cm) that can be pushed together. Fully equipped kitchen area with 2 gas hobs, fridge/freezer, coffee pot (no microwave). Cleaning kit and tableware. Garden furniture (no covered patio).
Energie-Colibri without toilet facilities for 4 + 2 people (25 m² + 5 m² next door) - Santa Lucia
Canvas bungalow for 4 people + small independent canvas bungalow next door with 2 single beds that can be pushed together. 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds (80 x 190 cm) that can be pushed together. Storage, wardrobe and light in every bedroom. Kitchen area, fridge, gas hobs, table and chairs. Tableware and cleaning kit. One 220V socket. No toilet facilities or running water. No patio or awning.
Sea 500 m away (coves), sandy beach (2 km away), scuba diving, horse-riding, golf.
Things to discover: Saint-Raphaël, the seaside, the port, the gardens, Fréjus: the Roman town, the beach, the zoo.
- Cot and high chair
- Washing machine (charge applies)
- Tumble dryer (charge applies)
- Iron and ironing board
- Car park
Unaccompanied minors are not allowed at the campsite.
Tourism tax must be paid on site.
250 deposit + Cleaning fee of 60 or 80 depending on the chosen accommodation.
Camping Santa Lucia
Prices and booking
Camping Les Viviers ****
Camping La Côte des Roses ***
- 80 exceptional locations
- A wide selection of accommodation options
- A host of services
- Activities and entertainment
- Teams at your service