Between Rodez and Millau, on the road to Lévézou, the legendary landscapes of Aubrac and Aveyron await. The Notre-Dame dAures campsite in Arvieu is your passport to nature, exploration, relaxation and water sports whether you're 7 or 77.
Enjoy wandering down country lanes where the joys and waters of the Lac de Pareloup lake await. Stop off in Montjaux, one of the Rouergue region's most beautiful villages or in the ancient fortress village of Salles-Curan.
The campsite is nestled in hilly grounds 500 m away from the Lac de Pareloup and 6 km away from the village of Arvieu in the heart of the Rouergue region, halfway between Millau and Rodez.
At your campsite:
- Lit kids' play area
- Barbecue area
- Boules area
- Table tennis table
- Sports area with basketball hoop
- Activities and entertainment room (July and August)
- The Lac de Pareloup beach's facilities and entertainment 500 m away
You will love
- Here in Arvieu, in the Aveyron region on the Plateau du Lévézou, experience the landscapes of legends...
- A rolling green setting dotted with trees, carved out in terraces in the heart of the countryside on the edge of the Lac de Pareloup lake's beach
- A manageable-sized campsite with a warm, private feel that's perfect for family holidays
12120 Arvieu, Aveyron Contact details: 05 65 46 36 15
firstname.lastname@example.org Director: Corinne Salabert-Bragança
Canvas bungalow without toilet facilities for 4 people (Notre Dame d'Aures)
2 bedrooms with 2 single beds (80 x 190 cm) that can be pushed together, light in every bedroom. Wardrobe/shelves in the living room. Fully equipped kitchen area with coffee pot, fridge/freezer, gas hobs. One 220V socket. Tableware and cleaning kit. No toilet facilities or running water. Table and chairs (can be moved outside).
Energie-Colibri without toilet facilities for 4 + 2 people (Notre Dame d'Aures)
Canvas bungalow with solid walls (25 m²) + separate canvas bungalow next door with 2 single beds that can be pushed together (around 10 m²) Inside the main bungalow: 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds (80 x 190 cm) that can be pushed together, light in every bedroom. Wardrobe/shelves in the living room. Fully equipped kitchen area with coffee pot, fridge/freezer, gas hobs. One 220V socket. Tableware and cleaning kit. No toilet facilities or running water. Table and chairs (can be moved outside).
Camping pitch with electricity (Notre Dame d'Aures)
Stabilised motorhome pitch (Notre Dame d'Aures)
A host of activities just 500 m away:
Arvieu-Pareloup beach 500 m away: a bolt launch/stopover port, play area for kids, flood-lit boules area. Reduced mobility-friendly pontoons and access.
The Lac de Pareloup lake is ideal for water sports and sailing fans.
Tennis court and horse-riding centre 6 km away.
The campsite provides regular family-friendly entertainment throughout its opening period, with one themed meal a week.
Beautiful views and gently rolling countryside. Explore the Aubrac. The Tour de Peyrebrune tower. Salles-Curan: ancient perched village fortress.
Above the lake, one of the Lévézou's major sight-seeing centres. Montjaux: one of the Rouergue's most beautiful villages.
Roquefort cellars. Millau: a town renowned for its leather and glove-making, with a very contemporary viaduct.
Things to see and do:
- Parc Naturel Régional des Grands Causses
- Rodez cathedral 30 minutes away
- Micropolis, otherwise known as insect city
Places to visit:
- The Lac de Pareloup lake
- Europe's highest viaduct in Millau, 50 minutes away
- Conques 1 hour away
- The village of Laguiole an hour and 20 minutes away
- Cot and high chair
- Washing machine (charge applies)
- Irons and ironing boards
- Bike and mountain bike rental
- Motorhome area + draining hub
- Car park
On the shores of the lake: picnic area, shaded areas, toilet facilities, first aid station, cafés and restaurant, free parking, sight-seeing information and walking paths.
250 deposit + Cleaning fee of 60 or 80 depending on the chosen accommodation.
Camping Notre Dame d'Aures
Prices and booking
Top destinationsVendée Aquitaine Méditerranée / Provence
Camping La Côte des Roses ***
Campéole has all your camping needs covered !
- 80 exceptional locations
- A wide selection of accommodation options
- A host of services
- Activities and entertainment
- Teams at your service