Heaven on Earth for visitors of all ages in the heart of the Landes forest just 1.5 km away from superb white sandy beaches accessible via cycle path. This Ecolabel-certified campsite boasts a huge water park with 3 pools, including 1 covered and heated, 2 pools especially for kids and babies, fun 'kamikaze' slides for older visitors, a spa, a hot tub, and a host of activities available day and night.
Family-friendly, shaded campsite.
At your campsite:
- Pools open as soon as the campsite opens
- 3 swimming pools (1 of which is covered and heated)
- 2 kids-only pools
- 3 water slides (shorts and board shorts are not permitted).
- Play area for kids, multi-sports area, gym open in season, 2 saunas open in season, a boules area, a volleyball court, a tennis court that's free to use in low season (charge applies in July and August), table tennis table, a free entertainment marquee in season, a games room and a TV room at the bar.
Accommodation check-in and check-out times:
Arrivals from 4 pm to 8 pm - Departures before 10 am
Campsite opening hours:
Low Season: From 9 am to 12 noon and 2.30 pm to 6.30 pm High Season: from 8.30 am to 8.30 pm
You will love
- At the gateway to the Basque country
- In the heart of the Landes forest just 1.5 km away from white sandy beaches accessible via cycle path
- An Ecolabel-certified family-friendly campsite with giant pool and well-being areas
- Pedestrian-only campsite: vehicles must be parked outside the campsite in an enclosed car park with barrier
3-bedroom mobile home for 8 people (Lou Pignada)
31 m² - 8 people - 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (140 x 190 cm), 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds (80 x 190 cm), convertible sofa bed (130 x 190 cm) in the living room. Fully equipped kitchenette with fridge/freezer, tableware kit. Shower room with sink, separate toilet. Patio with duckboard decking, wooden table and parasol, deckchairs.
In July and August:
For kids aged 5 to 12 from Sunday to Friday from 10 am to 12.30 pm and from 3 pm to 5 pm, and on Saturdays from 10 am to 12 noon. The programme includes: treasure hunt, Olympic games, arts and crafts, etc.
For teenagers aged 13 to 16 from Sunday to Friday from 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm. Group activities, sports tournaments (football, basketball, table tennis, etc.), various games organised by activity leaders.
For adults: gym, aquagym, fitness, abs & bum workouts, stretching, step aerobics, boules tournaments, football tournaments, beach volleyball tournaments, etc.
In the evening:
Karaoke, cabaret show, themed shows (Brazil, Paris, etc.), live concerts, interactive game nights and discos.
From 16/04 to 24/09:
Mini-markets, takeaway meals, snack bar, restaurant, pizzeria, newspapers, bread/pastries.
Washing machine (5), tumble dryer (3)
Meals to takeaway
Communal campsite barbecue (grill + charcoal not provided)
Bike rental at the entrance to the campsite
Wi-Fi available in specific areas, 9/day, 19/3 days, 25/week, 35/2 weeks, 49/month, 79/2 months.
Baby toilet facilities, toilet facilities for people with reduced mobility
Motorhome area for campsite guests' use only
Mobile homes come with a TV:
Remote control rental:
Closest supermarket 1 km away
Pets permitted in the accommodation (except for dangerous dog breeds - categories 1 and 2) for an extra 4/day or 30/week. Must be microchipped and vaccinated with up-to-date papers, and kept on a lead on the campsite.
Practical information:Pedestrian-only campsite: vehicles must be parked outside the campsite in an enclosed car park with barrier. Extra charge for second vehicle: 6.90/day in high season and 3.90/day in low season.
Camping Lou Pignada
Prices and booking
Camping Les Viviers ****
Camping La Côte des Roses ***
- 80 exceptional locations
- A wide selection of accommodation options
- A host of services
- Activities and entertainment
- Teams at your service