Camping Les Viviers **** Lège-Cap-Ferret, Gironde - Bassin d'Arcachon
Stay on the Lège-Cap Ferret peninsula on the shores of the Arcachon bay in Gironde, and prepare to fall in love with this multi-faceted region. This stunning campsite is nestled in the heart of a 33-hectare pine forest just 5 km away from the Atlantic Ocean, and boasts a host of different activities for you to try: an inland lake with private beach, a 500 m² open-air water park with covered slide and pool, a kids' island with playground facilities, and a host of entertainment options to suit everyone! Our energetic team are on hand in high season to offer kids and adults a daily line-up of sports and activities, including interactive evening entertainment, shows, karaoke and more.
There are lots of things to see and do in the surrounding area: boat cruises, trips out to oyster-farming villages, sea fishing, and more. Around 50 kilometres away from the campsite, pay a visit to the Médoc castles, the Dune du Pilat and the capital of Gironde: Bordeaux. A destination that needs no introduction and an idyllic setting combine to make your holidays unforgettable.
At your campsite
- Covered water park (open-air depending on weather), heated (from April to September), 1 pool, 1 small paddling pool, a water massage space. Aquagym free of charge.
- Heated 620 m² outdoor water park, open in July and August (depending on weather), 1 pool, 1 paddling pool, 1 slide, "aquatoon" (a fun water play area for kids)
- Private lake inside the campsite, fishing and swimming permitted
- Shorts and board shorts are not permitted in the pools.
- Well-being area (charge applies, payable on site): Spa mobile home for up to 6 people complete with hot tub, massage table and relaxation area. An idyllic setting in which to relax and enjoy unforgettable holidays A professional masseuse is on hand to treat you to total peace of mind. Book by the family (unaccompanied minors are not permitted).
- Kids' island with playground facilities and restaurant
- Water playground with lifeguards + canoes + pedalos
- Gym and fitness centre (free of charge)
- Multi-sports playing field, tennis court (rackets available to hire), mini golf
- Archery (12+ years), table tennis (rackets on loan)
- A mini-train to get you around the campsite
Accommodation check-in and check-out times:
Arrivals from 4 pm to 8 pm - Departures before 10 am
You will love
- An idyllic setting in which to relax and enjoy unforgettable holidays
- In the midst of a 33-hectare pine forest, 5 km away from the sea with direct access to the water complete with private beach
- Boat cruise, oyster-farming village, sea fishing, and more!
2-bedroom Pagan Lodge Club for 5 people (Les Viviers)
25 m² - 5 people - Furnished canvas accommodation to sleep 5. 1 bedroom with 2 single beds that can be pushed together (or 1 double bed in some campsites) and 1 bedroom with bunk beds and 1 single bed (80 x 190 cm). Bedding: rectangular pillows, 1 blanket per bed, mattress protectors, mattresses. Fully equipped kitchenette with 2 gas hobs, sink, draining rack, fridge/freezer, microwave, top and bottom cupboard, tableware and cleaning kit. Hot/cold running water. Electric lighting and sockets. Non-heated accommodation. Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Non-covered patio, garden furniture.
2-bedroom mobile home for 4/6 people, air-conditioned (Les Viviers)
24 m² - 6 people - 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (140 x 190 cm), 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (80 x 190 cm). Wardrobe in every bedroom. Convertible sofa bed (120 x 190 cm) in the living room providing additional sleeping space. Bedding: pillows, blankets, mattress protectors, mattresses. Fully equipped kitchen area, table and chairs. Kitchen cupboard, gas hob, fridge/freezer, microwave. Tableware and cleaning kit. Electric lighting and sockets, heating, air-conditioning. Bathroom with shower and sink, separate toilets. Patio with garden furniture.
3-bedroom mobile home for 6/8 people, air-conditioned
31 m² - 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (140 x 190 cm), 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds (80 x 190 cm), bedside tables and wardrobes in both bedrooms, sofa bed (130 x 190 cm) in the living room. Bedding: mattress, mattress protector, blankets and pillows. Fully equipped kitchen area with microwave, fridge/freezer, table and chairs. Tableware and cleaning kit. Electric lighting and sockets, heating, air-conditioning. Shower, sink and separate toilets. Patio with garden furniture.
High season (July and August) and school holidays: entertainment for all ages, day and night.
Aquagym, team sports, disco nights, concerts, shows, open-air cinema, night markets, and more.
Kids' Club for ages 4-12
Teen Club for 13- to 17-year-olds
Prices for reference only.
From early April to mid-September:
Mini-market, fresh bread service
Bar, crêperie, restaurant - pizzeria
Sandwich shop, takeaway meals
Washing machine 5/token, tumble dryer 3/token
Sheets to hire 5/single bed, 10/double bed
Baby kit 30/stay
Towel kit hire (small and large towels) 15
TVs available to hire (charge applies)
Iron hire 15/week
Hair salon available in July and August (booking required)
Washing machine 5/token, tumble dryer 3/token
Wood barbecue around the shower blocks (bring your own grill)
Wi-Fi available (charge applies)
Car wash area
Pets permitted in the accommodation (except for dangerous dog breeds - categories 1 and 2) for an extra charge, but are not permitted on the beach. Dogs must be microchipped, vaccinated, and kept on a lead on the campsite. Up-to-date vaccination papers required.
Town centre and shops 1.5 km awayPractical information
Our accommodation comes with sun loungers and a covered terrace.
Fridge/freezer and microwave in all accommodation.
Tourism tax 0.55 per person per day for those aged 18 and above (2017).
250 deposit + Cleaning fee of 60 or 80 depending on the chosen accommodation.
To help us manage arrivals at the campsite, please provide your vehicle's number plate details upon booking. If we don't receive these details, you will be required to park your vehicle outside the campsite for a 48-hour period.
Household waste management fee (0.65 per day per person aged over 2) to be paid on site.
Camping Les Viviers
Prices and booking
Top destinationsVendée Aquitaine Méditerranée / Provence
Camping La Côte des Roses ***
Campéole has all your camping needs covered !
- 80 exceptional locations
- A wide selection of accommodation options
- A host of services
- Activities and entertainment
- Teams at your service