Tucked away in Le Lavandou, the Les Mimosas campsite treats you to all the exotic charms of the Mediterranean. Home exclusively to our Maasaï lodges, this 'open-air hotel' is a fantastic starting point for truly getting away from it all, enjoying new discoveries, country living and total comfort all at once. In the shade of the tamarix and pine trees, within striking distance of one of Le Lavandou's most beautiful beaches...
At your campsite:
- Activities room, entertainment
- Multi-sport area
- Boules area
- Tennis courts
- Kids' play area
- Kids'/teen club (July and August)
Please contact the campsite directly for all basic pitch bookings
See prices below (basic rate: 1 or 2 people + camping equipment + 1 vehicle)
|Basic pitch||Before 08/07 and after 02/09||08/07 to 26/08||26/08 to 02/09|
|Pitch with electricity||27.30||48.20||40.40|
|Pitch without electricity||22.40||43.30||35.50|
|Extra person aged 13 and over||6.60||9.50||7.70|
|Children aged 7 to 13||5.90||8.60||6.90|
|Children aged 2 to 6||Free||4.80||4.10|
You will love
- The Les Mimosas campsite is a village made up of Pagan Lodges Maasaï rentals and is tucked away within striking distance of one of the Var region's most stunning beaches
- Saunter down the flower-lined streets in Bormes-les-Mimosas or lose yourself in the wide, open spaces of the Giens peninsula, in Porquerolles or Port-Cros
- You'll be staying just opposite the Massif des Maures mountains in our comfy, premium lodges
83980 Le Lavandou, Var - Côte d'Azur Contact details: 04 94 05 74 41
firstname.lastname@example.org Director: Juan Dreano
Pagan Lodge Maasaï for 4 people (Les Mimosas)
25 m² full-comfort wood and canvas lodge to sleep 4. 1 bedroom with 1 bed (140 x 190 cm). 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (90 x 190 cm). Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Electric kitchen area with fridge, microwave, hob. Tableware and cleaning kit. Underfloor heating. Table and chairs. Covered patio, 15 m².
Pagan Lodge Maasaï for 6 people (Les Mimosas)
40 m² lodge and full-comfort canvas structure to sleep 6. 1 bedroom with 1 bed (140 x 190 cm). 2 bedrooms with bunk beds (90 x 190 cm). Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Electric kitchen area with fridge, microwave, hob. Tableware and cleaning kit. Underfloor heating. Table and chairs. Covered patio, 15 m².
Reduced mobility-friendly Pagan Lodge Maasaï with toilet facilities for 4 people (Les Mimosas)
25 m² full-comfort wood and canvas lodge to sleep 4, suitable for people with reduced mobility. 1 bedroom with 1 bed (140 x 190 cm). 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (90 x 190 cm). Reduced mobility-friendly bathroom with a walk-in shower, sink and toilet. Electric kitchen area with fridge, microwave, hob. Tableware and cleaning kit. Underfloor heating, table and chairs. Covered patio, 15 m².
Camping pitch with electricity (Les Mimosas)
In July and August you can expect excellent family-friendly on-site entertainment, including sports, fun and games, cultural events, themed nights and shows performed by our teams and centred on the chosen theme for the year.
Enjoy our Cinévacances cinema nights featuring a selection of films with commentary provided by our partner, the Eden, the world's oldest cinema!
Things to discover:
- Le Lavandou: an old fishing village
- Bormes-les-Mimosas: the huge beach, the marina, the old town
- La Londe-des Maures: the bird park, the Iles dOr islands: Porquerolles, Port Cros, Le Levant. The Var coast and Provençal markets
- Snack bar (in July and August)
- Cot and high chair
- Washing machine (charge applies)
- Iron and ironing board
- Car park
- Bike rental (charge applies)
Diving fans should head over to Lavandou Plongée
- 6 km away from campsite
- Special rates with 5 to 10% off depending on the service
- Diving in the Parc National de port Cros (Europe's biggest marine park)
- For seasoned divers: several dives out to shipwrecks
Camping Les Mimosas
Prices and booking
Top destinationsVendée Aquitaine Méditerranée / Provence
Camping La Côte des Roses ***
Campéole has all your camping needs covered !
- 80 exceptional locations
- A wide selection of accommodation options
- A host of services
- Activities and entertainment
- Teams at your service