Here where Lot, Corrèze and Cantal meet, villages and fortresses dot the landscape as you follow the course of the Dordogne and Cère rivers. Surrounded by forest on the banks of the River Tolerme, the Les Eaux Vives campsite is perfect for fans of canoeing, canyoning and hiking. Built on a manageable scale, the Eaux Vives campsite is ideal for fun, festive holidays with family or friends.
Lac de Tolerme lake 20 minutes away, with bike, boat, canoe, kayak and pedalo hire.
At your campsite:
- Swimming pool
- Ice-creams, drinks and fresh bread service
- Volleyball court
- Boules area
- Table tennis tables
- Shared campsite TV tent, tables and chairs available
You will love
- Guests with a penchant for canoeing, canyoning, hiking or napping will be spoilt for choice at this campsite on the banks of the Tolerme river.
- Enjoy a dense network of cleared hiking paths (ranging in difficulty from easy to hard) and mountain-biking trails nearby.
- The ultimate bucolic holidays!
- A 5-minute walk away from the village (local market in the summer)
email@example.com Director: Catherine Hanscotte
Camping pitch with electricity (Les Eaux Vives)
Canvas bungalow without toilet facilities for 4 people (Les Eaux Vives)
25 m² - Canvas bungalow to sleep 4. 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds (80 x 190 cm) that can be pushed together, storage space, wardrobe and light in every bedroom. Kitchen area, fridge, 2 gas hobs, table and chairs. One 220V socket. Tableware and cleaning kit. No toilet facilities or running water in the accommodation. No patio or awning.
This family-friendly campsite has a very relaxed, easy atmosphere.
Enjoy guided hikes to explore the surrounding countryside and towns: these can be organised by the campsite upon request.
Trip to the village's local farmers' market with shared meal in the barbecue area, complete with music.
Take part in our Cinévacances cinema nights too, where you'll be able to enjoy a selection of films with commentary.
- Saint-Céré used to be known as the Venice of the Lot region, and is painter Jean Lurçat's home town. The artist's studio and museum is housed in the Saint-Laurent towers overlooking the town, in the Château de Montal.
- Rocamadour, clinging to the craggy rocks, the ramparts.
- The Gorges de lAlzou, the Ouysse springs, Autoire and its waterfall, Loubressac and its castle, Carennac.
- The Gouffre de Padirac abyss, the Dordogne and Cère gorges.
- Local village celebrations: 'Les Médiévales de Latouille' medieval festival, open-air movie night, bread day, and more.
- Canyoning, canoeing, kayaking, hikes (Latouille is a listed hiker's village and home to three trail-marked paths, including a heritage walk and a botanical interest trail).
- The Lac de Tolerme water sports base
- Baby cot and high chair (available upon request and subject to availability)
- Washing machine (charge applies)
- Tumble dryer (charge applies)
- Communal barbecues
- Car park
The centre is tucked away in grounds that stretch over 2.5 hectares carved up into terraces, on the banks of a mountain stream. It is surrounded by forests and close to the village of Latouille-Lentillac, 8 km away from Saint-Céré, in the Haut-Quercy region.
Unaccompanied minors are not allowed at the campsite.
Tourism tax must be paid on site.
250 deposit + Cleaning fee of 60 or 80 depending on the chosen accommodation.
Camping Les Eaux Vives
Prices and booking
Top destinationsVendée Aquitaine Méditerranée / Provence
Camping La Côte des Roses ***
Campéole has all your camping needs covered !
- 80 exceptional locations
- A wide selection of accommodation options
- A host of services
- Activities and entertainment
- Teams at your service