At your campsite:
- Non-heated pool open in July and August
- Snack bar
- Library and board games
- Multi-sport area (basketball, football, handball)
- Boules area
- Table tennis table
- Direct access to the Aveyron, where you can fish, sail or relax in the water
- Communal charcoal barbecue area
- Kids play area
- Bouncy castle-style feature for kids in July and August depending on the weather, parental/kids' club supervision at all times.
- Sight-seeing information desk at reception
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Canoe and kayak hire a 5-minute walk from the campsite
- Village a 15-minute walk away
You will love
- In Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val on the banks of the Aveyron, the Roc dAnglars boulder rises up over the Noble Val campsite. Local legend centres around the village stones.
- The town's medieval history can be felt in its little alleyways. Wander around the village market or stroll through the town, exploring an astonishing region as you go: Angora goats, herbs, essential oil-making, a whole community of craftsmen, and more.
- Hiking, fishing, mountain-biking, caving, canoeing, climbing and paragliding: our Noble Val campsite enjoys direct access to the Aveyron, and is well-placed for a host of outdoor activities.
82140 St-Antonin-Noble-Val, Tarn-et-Garonne Contact details: 05 63 30 64 30
email@example.com Director: Martin CLOUZOT
Canvas bungalow without toilet facilities for 4 people (Le Noble Val)
25 m² - Canvas bungalow to sleep 4. 1 master bedroom with wardrobe and double bed (140 x 190 cm), 1 kids' room with wardrobe and 2 single beds (80 x 190 cm). Fully equipped kitchen area with fridge, microwave, gas hobs, coffee machine, kettle, tableware and cleaning kit. No toilet facilities or running water. Covered patio with garden furniture, 12 m².
Reduced mobility-friendly Pagotel chalet with toilet facilities for 4 people (Le Noble Val)
50 m² Bungalow with solid walls and partitions and canvas roof. 1 master bedroom with wardrobe and double bed (140 x 190 cm), 1 kids' room with wardrobe and 2 single beds (80 x 190 cm). Fully equipped kitchen area with fridge, microwave, gas hobs, coffee machine, heating, kettle, tableware and cleaning kit. Bedding included. 1 bathroom with reduced mobility-friendly shower, sink, toilets. Garden furniture.
Pagotel chalet with toilet facilities for 4 people (Le Noble Val)
25 m² - Bungalow with solid walls and partitions and canvas roof 1 master bedroom with wardrobe and double bed (140 x 190 cm), 1 kids' room with wardrobe and bunk beds (80 x 190 cm). Fully equipped kitchen area with fridge, microwave, gas hobs, coffee machine, heating, kettle, tableware and cleaning kit. Bedding included. Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Covered patio with garden furniture, 12 m².
Camping pitch with electricity (Le Noble Val)
Stabilised motorhome pitch (Le Noble Val)
In July and August you can expect excellent family-friendly on-site entertainment, including sports, fun and games, cultural events, themed nights and shows performed by our teams and centred on the chosen theme for the year.
Enjoy our Cinévacances cinema nights featuring a selection of films with commentary provided by our partner, the Eden, the world's oldest cinema!
- Horse-riding centre 3 km away
- Trips to visit medieval villages
- Via Ferrata
- Bike rides
- Horse-back rides
- Walks in the Causses area
- Local farmers' markets
- Castles, fortresses and fortified towns to visit
- A constellation of ancient villages in the surrounding area
Thanks to its location on the banks of the Aveyron river, the centre makes for a perfect base from which to explore: Cordes-sur-Ciel, Najac, Penne, Bruniquel and the medieval village of Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val. The Roc dAnglars, the Aveyron gorges, gardens, castles, the Vallée de la Gourgue valley, Le Bosc cave, the villages of Tabarly and Servanac. Cultural and foodie gems. Budding photographers won't know where to look!
Places to visit:
- The cathedral in Albi
- The Aveyron gorges
- Saint-Cirq Lapopie
- Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val's Sunday market
- Cot and high chair
- Washing machine (charge applies)
- Tumble dryer (charge applies)
- Irons and ironing boards
- Communal barbecue
- Car park
- Tourist information point
Unaccompanied minors are not allowed at the campsite.
Tourism tax 0.20 per person per day for those aged 18 and above.
250 deposit + Cleaning fee of 60 or 80 depending on the chosen accommodation.
Camping Le Noble Val
Prices and booking
Camping Les Viviers ****
Camping La Côte des Roses ***
- 80 exceptional locations
- A wide selection of accommodation options
- A host of services
- Activities and entertainment
- Teams at your service