Here in the Parc Naturel du Haut-Languedoc, enjoy mellow, revitalising holidays with family and friends in Anglès.
Sandwiched between Cévennes and the Mediterranean, recharge your batteries by the lakes, forests and gently rolling mountains.
Our La Raviège campsite offers a relaxing setting complete with all the pleasures of peaceful, intriguing countryside.
At your campsite:
- Vegetable patch
- Lake 100 m away (no lifeguards)
You will love
- Nestled in the bucolic, peaceful woodland, the La Raviège campsite offers up its facilities and entertainment for guests to enjoy with family and friends
- Deep in the heart of the Parc Naturel du Haut-Languedoc, the fortified village of Anglès welcomes guests for a revitalising, mellow holiday
- Use Anglès as a base
from which to explore the picturesque little streets of the region's medieval villages like La Salvetat-sur-Agout
81260 Anglès, Tarn Contact details: 05 63 70 97 27
firstname.lastname@example.org Director: Laetitia PALACIOS
Camping pitch with electricity (La Raviège)
Stabilised motorhome pitch (La Raviège)
Canvas bungalow without toilet facilities for 4 people (La Raviège)
25 m² - 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds (80 x 190 cm) that can be pushed together. Storage, wardrobe and light in every bedroom. Pillows, mattresses, blankets. Kitchen area, fridge, gas hobs. Table and chairs. Tableware and cleaning kit. One 220V socket. No toilet facilities or running water. No patio or awning.
Baby cot (subject to availability)
Washing machine (free of charge)
Ice cube machine
Camping La Raviège
Prices and booking
Also worth a visit
Top destinationsVendée Aquitaine Méditerranée / Provence
Camping La Côte des Roses ***
Campéole has all your camping needs covered !
- 80 exceptional locations
- A wide selection of accommodation options
- A host of services
- Activities and entertainment
- Teams at your service