Delve into wild, coastal Vendée, soak up the natural beauty of the Marais Poitevin and the spectacles on display at the Puy du Fou. The La Belle Anse campsite promises unforgettable holidays.
Whether holidaying with family or friends, fishing, water sports, sailing, reading and sun-bathing enthusiasts can all prepare to recharge their batteries and let loose!
If it's sunshine you're looking for, La Tranche-sur-Mer won't disappoint with its 9 km of south-facing beaches opposite the Ile de Ré: excellent sun-bathing and relaxing potential!
This town is renowned for the high quality of its swimming and water sports spots, from surfing and kite-surfing to sailing and windsurfing.
- And just off its shores, the Île de Ré island awaits... An invigorating coastal holiday combining the beach, cycling and exploring: the La Belle Anse campsite promises bucolic, creative and relaxing holidays.
- This is the perfect place to enjoy fishing, horse-riding and sailing, and you'll also be able to explore the Vendée countryside, the treasures of the Marais Poitevin and the excitement of the Puy du Fou
- Designed to be enjoyed during couples' getaways, trips alone or holidays with friends and family, the La Belle Anse campsite guarantees quality and a range of things to see and do
At your campsite:
- Kids' play area
- Bouncy castle
- Activities room, entertainment (July and August)
- Games area with giant play facilities
- Tennis court
- Boules area
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Communal barbecue
- 2 km from the beach
- Group facilities, meetings, please ask us
You will love
- La Tranche-sur-Mer is home to 9 km of south-facing beaches opposite the Ile de Ré
- Experience the natural beauty of the Marais Poitevin and the Sèvre Niortaise
- Fishing, water sports, sailing, reading and sun-bathing enthusiasts, prepare to recharge your batteries and let loose!
- 2 km from the beach
85360 La Tranche-sur-Mer, Vendée Contact details: 02 51 97 02 84
email@example.com Director: Gwenaelle LETON
Chalet Pagotel with toilet facilities for 4 people (La Belle Anse)
25 m² - 1 master bedroom with wardrobe and double bed (140 x 190 cm), 1 kids' bedroom with wardrobe and bunk beds (80 x 190 cm). Fully equipped kitchen area with fridge, microwave, electric hobs, coffee machine, kettle, heating, tableware and cleaning kit.
Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Covered patio with garden furniture, 15 m².
Reduced mobility-friendly canvas bungalow with toilet facilities for 4 people (La Belle Anse)
35 m² - Suitable for people with reduced mobility. 1 master bedroom with wardrobe and double bed (140 x 190 cm), 1 kids' bedroom with wardrobe and 2 single beds (80 x 190 cm). Fully equipped kitchen area with fridge, microwave, electric hobs, coffee machine, kettle, heating, tableware and cleaning kit. 2 bathrooms with shower, sink and toilets. Covered patio with garden furniture, 15 m².
In July and August.
Fishing, horse-riding centre, water park, tubing, sailing, mini golf, cycling (150 km of cycle paths), tree-top adventure trail, water skiing, wakeboarding, surfing, stand-up paddle boarding, and more!
Soak up the joys of the sea and the Vendée region, and explore the rich, varied countryside here such as the Grouin-du-Cou headland. La Tranche-sur-Mer, the beach, the marina, the Parc des Floralies park. Le Marais Poitevin, the natural regional park and the countless canals (barge rides). La Roche-sur-Yon, the Place Napoléon square, the Maison des Métiers. Les Sables-dOlonne, the beach and Promenade du Remblai, the Le Passage district.
Places to visit:
- Le Puy du Fou
- The Zoo de Tanchet
- Saint-Martin-de-Ré and Vauban's fortifications
- Le Phare des Baleines lighthouse
- Marais Poitevin
Fresh bread service
Washing machine/tumble dryer (charge applies)
Irons and ironing boards
Indoor secure car park (pedestrian-only campsite in season)
Baby high chair and cot available upon request and subject to availability
Free FUN BUS in July and August
Covered market all year round, supermarket 5 km away, La Tranche-sur-Mer town centre 4 km away.
Mini-market 1 km away. Supermarket (2 km away).
Unaccompanied minors are not allowed at the campsite
250 deposit + Cleaning fee of 60 or 80 depending on the chosen accommodation.
Tourism tax: 0.66 per adult per day
How to find us
Road: On the A83 follow signs for Luçon, then take the D746 towards La Tranche-sur-Mer.
Rail: La Roche-sur-Yon - 44 km
Public transport: Regular services run to the train station.
Air: Nantes - 124 km
Camping La Belle Anse
Prices and booking
Camping Plage des Tonnelles ****
Camping Les Sirènes ***
Camping La Grande Côte ***
Camping Le Lac de Sanguinet ***
Camping Navarrosse ****
Camping Le Dramont ***
Camping Les Oursinières **
Camping L'Ile des Papes ****
Camping La Côte des Roses ***
Camping Barberousse **
Camping Le Cers **
Camping Côte du Soleil ****
Camping Plage du Midi **
Camping Le Rayolet **
Camping Le Parc de Bormes **
- 80 exceptional locations
- A wide selection of accommodation options
- A host of services
- Activities and entertainment
- Teams at your service