Open from 11/05 to 30/09/18
Here in the Pays d'Oc region, where the Canal du Midi and Mediterranean Sea meet. Sérignan, known as the Deauville of the South, reveals all the charms of the Pays dOc region.
Bask in the sun at the beach, or dance the night away at a féria. Set off to explore this incredible, historic region stretching from Narbonne to Béziers and Pézenas. In the shade of the mulberry and plane trees a stone's throw away from a fine sandy beach (800 m), the Côte du Soleil campsite offers an unforgettable holiday experience!
At your campsite:
- Swimming pool
- Aqua park area
- Activities room, entertainment (July and August)
- Snack bar (July and August)
- Boules area
- Barbecue area
You will love
- Welcome to Sérignan, the Deauville of the South, where lazy days and the great outdoors meet.
- Close to the Canal du Midi and just 300 metres away from the Les Mouettes beach, the Côte du Soleil offers an unforgettable holiday experience
- In the shade of the mulberry and plane trees, our entertainment team and facilities await, welcoming you in for the perfect holidays with family or friends
34410 Sérignan, Languedoc-Roussillon Contact details: 04 67 37 33 98
firstname.lastname@example.org Director: Bertrand GILBERT
Seychelles for 4 people (La Côte du Soleil)
25 m² - Canvas bungalow to sleep 4. 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (140 x 190 cm), 1 bedroom with bunk beds (90 x 190 cm). Storage, wardrobe and light in every bedroom. Pillows, mattresses, mattress protectors, blankets, bedding not provided. Fully equipped kitchen area with microwave, coffee machine, kettle, fridge/freezer, 2 electric hobs. Tableware and cleaning kit. No heating in this rental. Bathroom: sink, shower, toilet. Patio, garden furniture, 2 deckchairs and 2 armchairs.
Reduced mobility-friendly Seychelles with toilet facilities to sleep 4 people (La Côte du Soleil)
60 m² - Canvas accommodation suitable for people with reduced mobility to sleep 4. 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (140 x 190 cm) with en-suite reduced mobility bathroom and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (90 x 190 cm). Storage, wardrobe and light in every bedroom. Pillows, mattresses, mattress protectors, blankets, bedding not provided. Fully equipped kitchen area with microwave, coffee machine, fridge/freezer, gas hobs. Tableware and cleaning kit. Bathroom: sink, shower, toilet. Tableware and cleaning kit. Covered patio, garden furniture, 2 deckchairs and 2 armchairs.
Seychelles with toilet facilities for 6 people (La Côte du Soleil)
60 m² - Canvas bungalow to sleep 6. 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (140 x 190 cm), 1 bedroom with bunk beds (90 x 190 cm), 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (90 x 190 cm). Storage, wardrobe and light in every bedroom. Pillows, mattresses, mattress protectors, blankets, bedding not provided. Fully equipped kitchen area with microwave, coffee machine, fridge/freezer, gas hobs. Tableware and cleaning kit. Heating. Bathroom: sink, shower, Separate toilet. Covered patio, garden furniture, 2 deckchairs and 2 armchairs.
Camping pitch with electricity
Occasional light entertainment.
Kids' club run by an entertainer.
Plage des Mouettes beach 800 metres away, the beautiful Valras beach (very lively resort in the summer), and the port a 15- to 30-minute bike ride away, horse-riding centre 9 km away, fishing, canoeing, canyoning, kayaking all nearby.
Béziers: old town, Biterrois museum, mid-August féria. The Canal du Midi. Agde and Cap-dAgde. The Bassin de Thau. Pézenas.
Partnership with the MARAUSSAN am-dram theatre festival.
Sérignan is a small town steeped in history, and home to a fine sandy beach that caught the eye of Bitterois locals when seaside resort tourism first began being developed.
Not to be missed:
- The Collegiate Church Notre-Dame de Grâce, its stained glass windows and bell tower
- Sérignan's traditional little streets and squares, as well as its local market
- The beautiful sandy beaches stretching as far as the eye can see and their little stake fences
- The footpaths leading to the Les Orpellières beauty spot
- The Languedoc-Roussillon contemporary art museum
- The Orb
- The Canal du Midi and its 9 Fonserannes canal locks
Things to see and do:
- Europark: Europark is France's biggest non-travelling fair
- Seaquarium: a giant aquarium
- Mare Nostrum: a round-the-world trip in a giant pool
- The Oppidum d'Ensérune: An archaeological site and listed national monument: one of the most impressive in the Mediterranean.
- The Grotte de Clamouse cave: Clamouse is the most popular cave in Europe and is fully decked out with LED lighting
- Béziers, Narbonne and its vineyard, the medieval city of Carcassonne...
- Cot and high chair
- Washing machine (charge applies)
- Irons and ironing boards
- Car park
The centre is located in sandy grounds stretching across 2 hectares, with welcome shade provided by the mulberry and plane trees, right on the edge of Valras-Plage. 107 tents to sleep 4, 9 Seychelle rentals to sleep 6.
Communal toilet facilities. At the campsite, 14 caravan and motorhome pitches and 30 canvas tent pitches, partially shady, well-incorporated into the rest of the site.
A service point for motorhomes is at your disposal.
Unaccompanied minors are not allowed at the campsite.
Tourism tax to be paid on site: 0.66 per person per day for those aged 18 and above.
250 deposit + Cleaning fee of 60 or 80 depending on the chosen accommodation.
Camping Côte du Soleil
Prices and booking
Camping Plage des Tonnelles ****
Camping La Grande Côte ***
Camping Le Lac de Sanguinet ***
Camping Navarrosse ****
Camping Les Viviers ****
Camping Le Dramont ***
Camping Les Oursinières **
Camping L'Ile des Papes ****
Camping La Côte des Roses ***
Camping Barberousse **
Camping Le Cers **
Camping Les Mimosas **
Camping Côte du Soleil ****
Camping Plage du Midi **
Camping Le Rayolet **
Camping Le Parc de Bormes **
- 80 exceptional locations
- A wide selection of accommodation options
- A host of services
- Activities and entertainment
- Teams at your service