Enjoy peace and quiet, sports and evening entertainment for the whole family, with kids especially well catered for.
At your campsite:
- Pool with paddling pool (swim shorts/board shorts permitted).
- Kids' play area
- Table tennis table
- Games room (snooker, game machines, etc.)
- Giant screen (screening sports events)
- Multi-sport area: football, volleyball, boules
- Outdoor fitness area
- Dog shower
Accommodation check-in and check-out times:
Arrivals from 4 pm to 8 pm - Departures before 10 am
8 am to 8 pm in low season, 8 am to 9 pm in high season
You will love
- A campsite nestled in the heart of the Réserve Naturelle des Aiguamolls de l'Emporda
- Lazing on a sandy beach set against the Pyrenees in the distance, Castell Mar invites you to sample all the delights of Mediterranean Catalonia
- Explore Roses with its bustling markets, colourful little streets and lively terraces in the evening as well as Europe's biggest residential marina, Empuriabrava, home to 30 km of canals, a stunning seafront and a host of stylish restaurants!
2-bedroom Pagan for 5 people (Castell Mar)
25 m² - Furnished canvas bungalow to sleep 5. 1 bedroom with 2 single beds that can be pushed together and 1 bedroom with bunk beds and 1 single bed (80 x 190 cm). Bedding: rectangular pillows, 1 blanket per bed, mattress protectors, mattresses. Fully equipped kitchenette with 2 gas hobs, sink, draining rack, fridge, top and bottom cupboard, tableware and cleaning kit. Hot/cold running water. Electric lighting and sockets. Non-heated accommodation. Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Patio, outdoor awning, garden furniture.
Kids' Club: arts and crafts workshops, painting, colouring, jewellery-making, T-shirt customising, etc.
Teens/adults: boules tournaments, football, water polo, aquagym, table tennis.
Evening entertainment: cinema nights on giant screen in low season, music, karaoke, dancing, discos, flamenco performances, magic shows, etc.
From 05/05 to 24/09:
Restaurant/pizzeria (takeaway meals)
Mini-market with bakery
Le Mirador bar and restaurant with views over the Gulf of Roses (July and August)
Bar with satellite TV
Wi-Fi available (in some areas), 5/2 hours
Washing machine 6/token, tumble dryer 4/token
Free car wash
Baby kit hire 5/day or 30/week
Individual barbecues permitted (charcoal or gas)
Organised day trips out to the local nature reserve, information available at reception
Pets permitted in the accommodation (except for dangerous dog breeds - categories 1 and 2) for an extra 4/day or 30/week. Dogs must be microchipped, vaccinated, and kept on a lead on the campsite.
Deckchairs are available for you to use.
Tourism tax to be paid on site: Around 0.50 per person (aged 17+) per day, maximum of 7 nights.
All participants are required to show proof of identity (including children, show your family booklet/card if you have one), which will be scanned upon arriving at the campsite.
Please note: Spanish pitches are smaller than French pitches (due to regulations and the nature of the ground itself).
250 deposit + Cleaning fee of 60 or 80 depending on the chosen accommodation.
Camping Castell Mar
Prices and booking
Top destinationsVendée Aquitaine Méditerranée / Provence
Camping La Côte des Roses ***
Campéole has all your camping needs covered !
- 80 exceptional locations
- A wide selection of accommodation options
- A host of services
- Activities and entertainment
- Teams at your service