CAMPSITE LE GIESSEN
Summertime fun in Alsace.
At the foot of the Vosges mountain range, this charming campsite, with a little river running through it, will be the ideal starting point for a holiday full of interesting places to visit and with a warm welcome guaranteed. Discover quaint Alsatian villages bursting with fl owers, the fortifi ed castles and don't forget the wine route and the fi ne Alsatian wines. Alsace also has a remarkable culinary tradition - the delicious flambeed tarts or what about a big serving of kougelhopf marble cake. A destination for those looking for an authentic and gourmet holiday.
What makes this site so special :
Unlimited free access to the neighbouring watersports centre (check website for opening times)
Easy access for disabled people
Heated sanitary blocks
Barbecues are allowed
Strasbourg and its exceptional heritage
Obernai, Sélestat, Colmar
The wine route and the mountain crest trail
The Mont Sainte-Odile
For 5 - 12-year-olds : D.I.Y., drawing, shows, treasure hunts...
For 12 - 18-year-olds : sport, tournaments, water games...
For adults : walks, visits of vineyards, pétanque / boules competitions, theme evenings...
For all the family : family games, concerts, the "Flaming tart" theme evening !
Fridges, baby kits for hire
Disposable sheets on sale
Microwaves for hire
Barbecues for hire
Washing machine, tumble dryer
Wi-Fi hotspot (extra charge)
In July/August :
Snack bar, takeaway meals
Fresh bread on sale
Tennis courts (extra charge)
Walking and mountain biking trails
Bike hire : 1,5 km
Nearest grocery store : 1,5 km
River : 10 meter
Pétanque / boules ground
Access to a swimming pool within easy walking distance from the campsite
Baby changing facilities
In July/August : Inflatable bouncer
Chalet 25 m², 2 bedrooms sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms with 2 single beds each. Sofabed in the living or 2 bunkbeds in one of the bedrooms.
Pagan 25 m², 2 bedrooms sleeps 5
- A comfortable canvas accommodation for 5 people. 1 bedroom with 2 single bed (or a double bed) and 1 bedroom with single bed 80 cm wide and bunk beds. Each with bedside table, shelves and wardrobe. Bedding : pillows, blankets, mattress-cover.
Mobil-home 27 m², 2 bedrooms sleeps 6
- 1 Bedroom with double bed in 140 and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds in 70. Wardrobes in each bedroom, bedside tables and plugs. Living room with convertible in 120.
Bedding : pillows, blankets, mattress-cover.
Mobile Home DP sleeps 4/6 <br />For Disabled Persons
- 1 specially adapted bedroom with elevated 140 bed.
1 basic bedroom with bunkbed.
Mobil-home 30 m², 2 bedrooms sleeps 6/8
- 1 bedroom with double 140 cm wide bed, 2 bedroom with 2 single beds 70 cm wide, a living with convertible window seat 120 cm. Bed tables and wardrobes in each room. Bedding : pillows, blankets, mattress covers.
Mobil-home 15 m², 2 bedrooms sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom with a double bed 120 cm wide, 1 bedroom with bunk beds, wardrobe and bedside table. Bedding : pillows, blankets, mattress-cover.
- Activities and services (for more information about opening dates, see the Overview tab)
Departure before 10 am
Tel.: 00 33 (0)3 88 58 98 14
Fax: 00 33 (0)3 88 57 02 33
Coordonnées GPS Lat : 48°20'13" N Long : 7°17'19" E